Santa Wore Leathers

Santa Wore Leathers - Vonnie Davis [bc:Santa Wore Leathers|18868336|Santa Wore Leathers|Vonnie Davis|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1384916824s/18868336.jpg|26864170]

Jane Hunt Writer First Steps

Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Google +

The title and cover of 'Santa Wore Leathers' drew me right into this book even though I read it out of season.

Becca, a reporter still hurting from her failed marriage uses her witty blog to further her career. The current subject is her new neighbour an undoubtedly sexy man with the morals of an alley cat.

Einstein her lovable German Shepherd dog is a delight. His penchant for stealing Becca's sexy underwear and notable matchmaking skills appeals to all the doggy lovers like me.

When Becca meets Dan a.k.a. Wolf she feels an instant attraction but is unwilling to set herself up for another fall. Dan is smitten and determined to charm her into his bed. Misunderstandings and interventions from senior neighbours all add to the humour and complexity of this love story.

This not a traditional Christmas romance, the sentiment and goodwill attached to the season are interwoven into the storyline but the powerful interplay between Becca and Wolf as they learn to trust takes centre stage. The plot and characters are well developed and it reads more like a novel than a novella.

'Santa Wore Leathers' is a sexy, feel good romance. A recommended read whatever the season.

I received a copy of this book from Harper Impulse via NetGalley in return for an honest review.

[a:Vonnie Davis|5009146|Vonnie Davis|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/authors/1317438127p2/5009146.jpg]