The First Time We Met: The Oxford Blue Series #1

The First Time We Met: The Oxford Blue Series #1 - Pippa Croft [bc:The First Time We Met|20505109|The First Time We Met|Pippa Croft|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1389368613s/20505109.jpg|34867130]

Jane Hunt Writer First Steps

Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Facebook

Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Google+

'The First Time We Met' is the first novel in The Oxford Blue Series. Lauren Cusack, an US Senator's daughter gets her first real taste of independence studying for her Master's degree in the academic excellence of Oxford. On her first night in Oxford she flees from an uncomfortable encounter with Rupert a vicious snob and lecher and runs headlong into a sexy, enigmatic Alexander. The spark of passion between them is unforgettable. Alexander ruthlessly pursues her. Drawn like a moth to a flame Lauren gives into her desires and they begin their wildly erotic love story.

Lauren struggles to understand and condone the values of this alien society but despite this she is hooked on Alexander and feeds her addiction at every opportunity. Alexander hides a seething mass of angst, guilt and hatred. Lauren jeopardises her career and happiness to save him.

'The First Time We Met' is easy, addictive reading. A serendipitous saga of passion, sensuality, prejudices and poignancy and I look forward to the next in the series.

I received a copy of this book from Penguin Books UK via NetGalley in return for an honest review.

[a:Pippa Croft|7752636|Pippa Croft|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1395335883p2/7752636.jpg]