Forbidden: Discover the Legend

Forbidden: Discover the Legend - Tina  Smith [bc:Forbidden: Discover the Legend|15768848|Forbidden Discover the Legend (Wolf Sirens, #1)|Tina Smith|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1351682484s/15768848.jpg|21475275]

Jane Hunt Writer First Steps

Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Facebook

Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Google+
Written for young adults 'Forbidden' is the first in the 'Wolf Sirens' series. The legend of the Angel and the Wolf intrigues me but the preface's description of the legend's effect on Shade is too detailed. This interesting information would be better drip fed into the story through the characters, making it easier to absorb.

The first half of this book didn't compel me but I persevered and found the second half more to my taste. I appreciate this book is aimed at young adults and first love and this definitely came across when Lila is torn between two potential lovers. The first person point of view limits the potential of this story because we only see things through Lila's eyes and I would like to know what the men in her life were thinking and the mysterious Cresida.

There were some interesting twists in this story which made it suspenseful and I liked Lila. I would love to see how she progresses into her destiny.

If supernatural wolves are your thing and you enjoy reading about popular paranormal themes you should read this. I am hooked enough to try book two in the series 'Wolf Sirens: Fever.

[a:Tina Smith|6449447|Tina Smith|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1343354902p2/6449447.jpg]