Letters Home

Letters Home - Rebecca  Brooke [bc:Letters Home|22016971|Letters Home|Rebecca Brooke|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1401198735s/22016971.jpg|41332230]

Jane Hunt Writer First Steps

Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Facebook

Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Google+

I expected 'Letters Home' to be poignant and it is but it's also story of courage and friendship. This romantic tale was a little different from what I expected but I found it a real feel good read.
The first quarter of the book focuses on Dani and Nate's romance and it's clear they are so in love. The pacing in this section is gentle but it sets the scene for what happens in the remainder of the story beautifully.

The plot is interesting with more than one surprising outcome. Well written supporting characters enhance the story's main characters perfectly. This book has an easy style which draws you in. I read this in a few hours and I didn't want to put it down.

Dani is a courageous woman who has everything to look forward to. When her partner Nate, makes a unilateral career decision she accepts this because she loves him. When her life disintegrates only her friends and family hold her together but it's a stranger who helps her to live again.

Sensitively and realistically written heart breaking moments define this story but its underlying theme is hope and positivity reflected by a lovely romantic ending.

I received a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.

[a:Rebecca Brooke|7105028|Rebecca Brooke|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1375932383p2/7105028.jpg]