The Shaman's Temptation

The Shaman's Temptation - Erin  Moore
[bc:The Shaman's Temptation|18523526|The Shaman's Temptation|Erin Moore|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1400699999s/18523526.jpg|26226541]

Jane Hunt Writer First Steps

Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Facebook

Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Google+

The Shaman's Temptation is a sensual paranormal romance defined by its beautiful imagery and mystique.
Madeleine's career as a top financial analyst is her life, the last person who would expect to have visions of a mystery lover. It is this dichotomy that makes you read on. Sexy and enigmatic Tak affects Madeleine in a wholly disturbing way. A Shaman and the last of his kind he hides his true self behind an uncommunicative, brooding exterior.
The dream sequences and love scenes are a clever fusion of passion and romance. The sensual connection between Madeleine and Tak transcends their everyday persona something mystical is at work here. This is in stark contrast to the reality of the tribe's poverty and financial sharks willing to exploit them.
I enjoyed the mystical elements in this story and would have loved to explore these in greater detail. The ending was an interesting clash of paranormal and reality but it was a little abrupt. This story leaves the reader wanting more. I wonder if there could be a sequel to this novella to expand the paranormal character and see how the fledgling relationship between Madeleine and Tak plays out. I would love to see more of them and the coyote.
I received a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.
[a:Erin Moore|793929|Erin Moore|https://s.gr-assets.com/assets/nophoto/user/u_50x66-d9f6a4a5badfda0f69e70cc94d962125.png]