Crazy For You: HarperImpulse Contemporary Romance

Crazy For You: HarperImpulse Contemporary Romance - Emma Heatherington [bc:Crazy For You: HarperImpulse Contemporary Romance|21479086|Crazy For You HarperImpulse Contemporary Romance|Emma Heatherington|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1395067127s/21479086.jpg|40801535]

Jane Hunt Writer First Steps

Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Facebook

Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Google+

This book jumps straight in to the action. Daisy still reeling from her holiday plans going astray receives an unusual request from her childhood friend, Eddie. On the face of it pretending to be the girlfriend of an old friend whose mother is dying, is not that far-fetched but Eddie's sexuality makes this Daisy's hardest acting role ever.
The characters didn't immediately grab me in the first few chapters but I am so glad I kept reading because this is such a funny, poignant read. It's one of those novels that not only make you smile it makes you laugh out loud. As soon as Daisy and Eddie return to their childhood village they reach their full potential as characters and this becomes a page turning read.
Newly engaged Jonathon is Daisy's first love and Eddie's older brother and to complicate matters further Daisy and Jonathon share a secret, get the picture? The other characters are vividly drawn and give this story its depth and interest. There are elements of mystery, sweet romance, humour, sadness and emotional baggage so heavy you wonder at times if the hero and heroine will reach their happy ever after but in true romantic comedy style of course they do. Well worth a read.
I received a copy of this book from Harper Impulse via NetGalley in return for an honest review.

[a:Emma Heatherington|1245032|Emma Heatherington|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1287320723p2/1245032.jpg]